Terms & Conditions
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
At Original & Authentic Aboriginal Art, our incredible artworks & products are carefully inspected & packaged.
That is why we offer a 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
This returns policy applies to all purchases made in our online store www.authaboriginalart.com.au
The OAAArt 14 Day Money Back Guarantee does not exclude or replace your statutory rights given under the Australian Consumer Law and Regulations ACT 2010.
If you have changed your mind and would like to return your online order, Original & Authentic Aboriginal Art may offer you either an exchange or refund provided the following conditions are met
- You have a valid TFS Tax Invoice
- The product(s) are in original undamaged condition
- The product(s) have not been altered
- The refund or exchange is sought within 14 days of invoice date or date of dispatch
- The product(s) would need to be returned to their place of purchase, any cost associated with returning the goods would be at the consumers expense (note that we heavily subsidise shipping costs, but full shipping cost would be charged for returning items)
- Is not subject to the exclusions listed in this policy.
If your purchase was made from our online store please contact us directly to arrange the return of your order.
Please note that any refund given would be less original postage/insurance costs. (In the event that your goods were shipped for free the actual postage amount would be deducted from the refund).
Please choose carefully when purchasing the following products as we are unable to offer our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee on –
- Special Order Items and Commissions
- Gift Vouchers
- Artwork on Payment Plans we have stored in our warehouse
Where a refund is sought for your purchase the refund will be given using your original payment method.